Saturday, August 31, 2013

Me

    Hello, my name is Devin O'Banion. I live in Chicago, IL (the greatest city in the world) and am a sophomore at Whitney M Young Magnet High School (the greatest high school in the world). I'm an African American teenager living in the murder capital of the United States so I suppose that fact is a major part of my lifestyle and has partly shaped my personality. I'm a strong leftist and I believe that in the country where there is "liberty and justice for all" that should truly be the case. I believe every citizen of this country in every neighborhood, of every race, sexuality and gender should have an equal chance to get a good education and lead a comfortable lifestyle.

    I love to play baseball, soccer and am in Young's Chamber Choir. I've been playing soccer since I was three years old, baseball since I was seven and I went to a fine arts school (Franklin Fine Arts Center) for all nine years of elementary school. These three activities are a major part of my life and basically dictate my time away from school. When I'm not busy with homework or anything else I like to hang out with friends or play video games. I like to consider myself a well-dressed guy and I enjoy looking nice and creating outfits for myself. When I grow up, I want to set up my own psychiatry practice and live my ideal lifestyle with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment