Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful

This Thanksgiving, we must think about who we are thankful for. In McCarthy's 7th period English II class I'm thankful for Bella Fertel and Henry Ferolie. Bella's ideas inspire my own thoughts and promote deeper thinking from me in class. I am really thankful for her and I don't think my cognitive abilities would be so developed without her. Henry's more often than not very confrontational and looking for a chance to debate an idea with someone. Although it can be a little much at times, I'm thankful for it. He pushes me to my limits and forces me to thoroughly evaluate my ideas. I'm pushed to think of creative ways to convey my points. I wouldn't be as good a student if it wasn't for these two amazing people in class challenging me to excel everyday. Thank you guys for making me better, and happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment